Gammapy is a community-developed, open-source Python package for gamma-ray astronomy built on Numpy, Scipy and Astropy. It is a prototype for the CTA science tools and can also be used to analyse data from existing imaging atmospheric Cherenkov telescopes (IACTs), such as H.E.S.S., MAGIC and VERITAS. It also provides some support for Fermi-LAT and HAWC data analysis.
This webpage contains the Gammapy documentation. You may also check out the Gammapy webpage where you may find more information about Gammapy, including the list of releases and contact information if you have any questions, want to report and issue or request a feature, or need help with anything Gammapy-related.
- analysis - High level interface
- data - DL3 data access and observations
- makers - Data reduction
- datasets - Reduced datasets
- modeling - Models and fitting
- estimators - High level estimators
- irf - Instrument response functions
- maps - Sky maps
- catalog - Source catalogs
- astro - Astrophysics
- scripts - Command line tools
- stats - Statistics
- visualization - Plotting and visualization
- utils - Utilities