PIGs (proposals for improvement of Gammapy) are short documents proposing a major addition or change to Gammapy. See PIG 1 - PIG purpose and guidelines for further information.
Below is a list of merged PIGs, i.e. the ones that are finalised, with status “accepted” or “rejected” or “withdrawn”. The ones with “draft” status, i.e. that are under discussion, can be found on Github as pull requests with the “pig” label .
- PIG 1 - PIG purpose and guidelines
- PIG 2 - Organization of low-level analysis code
- PIG 3 - Plan for dropping Python 2.7 support
- PIG 4 - Setup for tutorial notebooks and data
- PIG 5 - Gammapy 1.0 Roadmap
- PIG 9 - Event Sampling
- PIG 10 - Regions
- PIG 12 - High-level interface
- PIG 13 - Gammapy dependencies and distribution
- PIG 16 - Gammapy package structure